Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Re-re consideration for speedrun scoops?

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

i_like_puppies Posted:

There is no reason to believe that this is the case.

Actually, the developers have stated several times that the Re-Re is supposed to be “Hard” mode, which is why completing the game as one earns you a specific E-Peen.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but Re-Res are designed to be weak (and in fact are called that in the Spoilerpedia entry on the clbum) and for achievements by them to be important and noticeable, not simply lumped in with everyone else.

If you don’t like it, you still have the option to choose a clbum.

Sux2BU Posted:

Actually, the developers have stated several times that the Re-Re is supposed to be “Hard” mode, which is why completing the game as one earns you a specific E-Peen.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but Re-Res are designed to be weak (and in fact are called that in the Spoilerpedia entry on the clbum) and for achievements by them to be important and noticeable, not simply lumped in with everyone else.

If you don’t like it, you still have the option to choose a clbum.

I believe that completing the game as a re-re was said to be hard mode – competing in domination was not.

loli_fapper_-
kita_111

Level 14 Re-Re

And re-res can compete in domination anyway, it’s just a matter of strategy and getting a high enough level to get some scoops.

Btw, I just became a permanoob, yayz for me ! Log in to see images!

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

Well, going off of the logic of Re-Res being hard mode but getting something extra (the e-peen), can’t they up Re-Re domination rewards? Like, say, if you do manage to nab any medals in a round you get an extra medal because you managed to do it as a Re-Re (no, not doubling your medals, just a single extra per round) or, at the very least, a Re-Re medal e-peen?

Blaourf

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

This is lame, re-res are re-res, you don’t GIVE them anything out of pity. Actually, any re-re getting scoops in the domination game should have their scoop amount automatically REDUCED by 1 or 2 scoops.

It’s not a curse being a re-re, nobody forced you to be one and you can change clbum any time you want, so if you want to be stronger than other people just become emo or camwhore and earn your medals fair and square. If you don’t then accept the fact that re-res are just the cripple mode of forumwarz : beings that should not be alive but were somehow brought up until adulthood by an overly kind society.

Cripples and re-res should be punished for their very existence, not exalted in any way. If you need razorblades to help in the clbum changing process, just look up in your daily delivery.

Blaourf edited this message on 04/26/2008 7:38PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!