Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics Defective Two Party System (USA)

BlueJaybird

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Escher Posted:

As Winston Churchill said, “Democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried.”

Of course, he also said, “You can always count on Americans to do the right thing… after they have tried everything else.”

This is why i’m proud to be english. Him, right there.

However, our political status is pretty equally crappy to America at the moment… At least we got rid of Blair!

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

IrascibleRedoubt Posted:

There is no “perfectly” working system. For god’s sake, the empire most people think of when they think of “working” was Rome. It went through three (or more, correct me please) different phases in its history. It ended up destroying itself while being attacked from the outside. Nothing ALWAYS works. There are always problems. It is human nature to work towards disorder, albeit subconsciously.

Some things do always work. Just don’t restrict it to people, countries, culture, companies or whatever else is prone to environmental change. Concepts like innovation are what make the human race advance.

GRX Dragon

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

BlueJaybird Posted:

This is why i’m proud to be english. Him, right there.

However, our political status is pretty equally crappy to America at the moment… At least we got rid of Blair!

You guys have too many cameras, seriously.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!