Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho OMG WOOT-OFF

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

http://www.woot.com/

AGGGGHHHHH WOOT OFF GO GO GO

For those of you who don’t know, woot.com is an amazing site that offers (usually) practical and unique items at (usually) great prices (they aren’t all winners but you can’t demand perfection).

The tag line is “One day, One deal” meaning that normally they have a largeish quantity of a given item and that is the only item they sell for the day. If it sells out, too bad. Check back tomorrow for the next item.

Today, however, is what’s known as a “Woot-off” where a new item is put up for sale AS SOON AS ONE SELLS OUT. Meaning the rate of awesome **** is increased like 2000x. (The rate of worthless **** is also increased)

So head over, sign up, mash f5 for a few hours and get yourself some cool ****.

Also their item descriptions are hilarious, so even if you would never buy a thing read what they have to say about it.

Mr Yuk

Avatar: 204078 Tue Aug 18 04:38:44 -0400 2009

[Warning Label]

Level 1 Re-Re

ofc I make the thread when its stuck on a 4 dollar chop and grate set that NOBODY WOULD EVER WANT.

Trust me it gets better.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Mr Yuk Posted:

ofc I make the thread when its stuck on a 4 dollar chop and grate set that NOBODY WOULD EVER WANT.

Trust me it gets better.

I am conflicted. It appears as if Mr. Yuk likes and approves of this thread, but every thread Mr. Yuk posts in I should stay away from Log in to see images!

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Good Woot-off. I managed to buy a rather nice TV set and sound system on the cheap, as well as landing a Bag of Crap and some ****ing annoying flying screaming things in capes (and a few other trinkets that aren’t really worth mentioning). Three days of bargains for a bunch of junk is always a good thing in my book.

As a quick observation, the Woot community is a lot like this one—people whining about not getting things exactly the way they want them, all the while completely unappreciative of the opportunities they’re being given. Actually, this sounds a lot like commentary on society in general.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

Good Woot-off. I managed to buy a rather nice TV set and sound system on the cheap, as well as landing a Bag of Crap and some ****ing annoying flying screaming things in capes (and a few other trinkets that aren’t really worth mentioning). Three days of bargains for a bunch of junk is always a good thing in my book.

As a quick observation, the Woot community is a lot like this one—people whining about not getting things exactly the way they want them, all the while completely unappreciative of the opportunities they’re being given. Actually, this sounds a lot like commentary on society in general.

I pooped for the Bag of Crap Log in to see images!

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Time for another Woot-off, folks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!