Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Troll is weaker and more expensive than Re-Re

Re-Rewind

Avatar: 29572 Thu Oct 23 20:42:10 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Permanoob was easy, there should be an e-Peen for finishing with the troll.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

I have the best equips available, except for having the second to best glbumes (Since I have to wait for the Ppwn Shop to get the best one in stock) and I don’t have the super-expensive fetish, just the affordable “best” one. I had to use a lot of healing items to clear The Furry Farm and I’m not even going to bother with the nuclear forum until the level cap gets bumped up or something. Trolls are seriously underpowered as ****.

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

Re-Rewind Posted:

Permanoob was easy, there should be an e-Peen for finishing with the troll.

Trust me, it’s because you’re stupid and didn’t back farm some easy forums for flezz for a day or two. Even with that bottleneck, you’d be so far ahead to start with and shoot off so much faster you’d be fine. Re re’s would need more healing anyway.

I think you earnt your permanoob Log in to see images!

Mudkips Acro-
nym

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I didn’t have such a tough time beating Furry Farm, but I have a feeling this was because I waited a while to do so and leveled quite a few times. I think I was up to Lv8 when I beat it with some crappy equip like Obsolete Computer and Hazardous Waste. I had the same experience with Coral – but then went back and beat it pretty easily with a few XRs and good equipment after I got to level 10. I don’t think trolls are necessarily weaker nor more expensive, but it does take quite a bit of patience and testing to make sure you can tackle the forum first, which might be more difficult with this clbum.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Defense scales poorly unfortunately, so an increase in the trolls main stat will only marginally reduce damage taken while we get a higher avoidance.

ROBO-MONSTER

Level 10 Re-Re

Didn’t the spading by the Sisterhood prove that Defense scales linearly?

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

ROBO-MONSTER Posted:

Didn’t the spading by the Sisterhood prove that Defense scales linearly?

Yep, they estimated around 1% less damage per point of defense, so while it scales linearly, it’s nothing to write home about.

ROBO-MONSTER

Level 10 Re-Re

1% less damage and 1.5% chance of miss. With 21 Defense, that’s 21% less damage and a 31.5% miss chance. That’s awesome.

sinic

Level 10 Troll

TDM's Pegboy BEEYOTCH

While 21 def sounds nice on paper, I still find myself needing 5 smileprins on the six bar forums. That being said, I think trolls, if built right, can do just as well as some of the other clbumes. They might not have it super-easy, but pwning the hardest forums shouldn’t make you break a sweat.

That is of course unless you’re doing it wrong.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!