Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help define "different forums"

pae

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

what exactly does “different forums in a row” mean?

Does it mean that I have to pwn all the forums currently available in order to get the veado e-peen, without pwning one forum twice?

for example, if I pwn all the episode 1 forums, and then pwn one of them again, will my “different forums” “chain” get broken?

These Hips D-
ont Lie

[-------]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

veado not available till sunday. different means unique, not repeated, even once.

DrPhillysBlu-
nt

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I like this question a lot. Because I would like to think that as long as I didn’t LOSE to any forums, that my streak would keep going (counting +1 for each unique forum, but not resetting to zero due to a repeat).

chuy

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Plus how it resets is weird. If I pwn forum A, then B, then C, then B again my chain is reset and C doesn’t count. As in, I’m back at one, not two. At least that’s how I understand it.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Yeah, which is a little awkward because I think the count in your Bookmarks list counts C, even though you don’t get to use it for scoops.

If you did get to use all the forums in-between your repeated ones, with the new forum on Sunday you’d be able to pull 10 Pistachio scoops/visit by the end of the week.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!