Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Attribute builds

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Well, since I made it level 10 and wanted to give haxl a go I was thinking of specific builds. But I was thinking I probably have to ask him again so make sure whatever build I get, I can make back 100. I was going to go the distance by Cake. I mean, go for flezz. So I though the best ide was find a way to boost my luck and Charisma. Now my Charisma was as high as it could go without items as I am a camwhore, so I decided to up my luck as far as it would go. Next, a good way to save flezz is to be furgal. So frugal it up. After that, you don’t really need much else. But as long as I got the points I decided to boost offense and defense. As it turns out with the exception of frugality and luck, my stats were pretty much the same. The one ones I didn’t include were my two recovery moves. I did get my other attacks though.

Anyway that’s my method to my madness: luck and frugality. They are 11 and 9 repectively with items. The problem I can only forsee is I may not be able to pawn the hard forums without recovery moves. Least I can afford meds at these low, low prices.

I got about 2000 the next day but I didn’t pwn the hardest forums. It’s best to save visits to 12, use your “warship” character build, to pwn the hardest ones and then switch to this build before the end of the day. Switch wisely.

Anybody have any builds they’d like to share?

IWILL****ONY-
OU

[EPICLULS]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

U LEIK fabulous personSPEC?>

ULTRA MEGA SPEC

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Hawt.

IWILL****ONY-
OU

[EPICLULS]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SO I AM TOOO!!!!!!1

IWILL****ONY-
OU

[EPICLULS]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

OOOOPS LUL KTHX

IWILLSHITONYOU edited this message on 03/19/2008 9:02PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!