Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Suggestions Compilation

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

A way to mbum-delete tubmail such as checkboxes with a delete bumon would be nice.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

I was going to try Re-Re/Troll hybrid, but I forgot to respec before going to Troll. How about letting the Re-Re attacks be unlocked for anyone with a Permanoob E-Peen?

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I think it would be cool if I could TM multiple users at once. Restrict to friends to avoid abuse.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Other idea: Klan warfare related community enhancements, like renaming them or something for a couple of brownies.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I think it might be useful to be able to sell Scoops to the Ppwn Shoppe in the same manner as junk, at a low rate (maybe 5 flezz per scoop? less?) It shouldn’t be enough to unbalance anything, and it would give another reason for people who don’t want to play domination to try harder.

Episode 2 suggestion:It should start with a hacker coming up on sTalk (named K1llcl1ck) remocing all contacts. If you ignore them long enough, it will send you tubmail, begin spamming your tubmail with hundreds of identical messages, and finally removing your bookmarks one by one. When you talk to them on sTalk, they steal all your flezz. You insult them, causing them to lock your character. You are given a new character. This is where Episode 2 starts. Somewhere in Episode 2 your old character is an NPC, and at the end of Episode 2 you are given your old character back.

Second Suggestion:

I think buying stuff intended for other people in the ppwn shop should have various effects.

Trolls or Emo Kids buying +sexiness stuff- Not exactly an increase in upkeep, your stuff still breaks as fast. But fixing things with Bruce Bear is cheaper because he wants to blow you more.

Trolls or Camwhores buying +tears stuff-Each point of add maximum tears makes you a tenth of a percent better at gamblebot. This means that the best Emo item, the Eyeball Piercing, makes you ten percent better at gamblebot.

Emo Kids or Camwhores buying +douchebaggery stuff-Every fifty points of maximum douchebaggery added removes a refresh point from all abilities to a maximum of five (So that Defaced Mona Lisa+OBP doesn’t win the game)

If I Had My -
Way Id Have -
All Of You S-
hot

Avatar: If I Had My Way Id Have All Of You Shot's Avatar

[woman's genitals Cats]

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I just better get my payment from Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III for pwning the nuke plant!!

Yet another suggestion:I think trolls should have a hidden “Highness” stat. Every troll oriented attack or consumable raises highness when used, and it gradually depletes. The higher highness is, the higher a red tint appears. Some parts of the screen are more tinted then others, like for example the “Blunt Trauma” drug makes the whole screen look like seen through a car’s tinted window, but the avatars are nearly completely red.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Make navigating to forumbuildr forums quicker, right now it takes me 4 clicks to get to my fave forum. Especially the extra click it takes from the forumbuildr main page is quite unnecessary: I bet 99% of the time people want to pwn the forum, not read all about who contributed to it. Maybe make that info available in a separate tab?

How about if you like a Forumbuildr forum, you can add it to your bookmarks?

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

The Me of Doom Posted:

How about if you like a Forumbuildr forum, you can add it to your bookmarks?

I never thought of that, thanks!Log in to see images!

I think that a driving factor for episode 2 being free is that ideally, in my mind, it would blend seamlessly into Episode 1. Like, you get a tubmail from a new character, or perhaps an old one, or a cinematic says someone wants to sTalk you.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

here’s an idea: how about every time a unique IP clicks on a community ad, the buyer of the ad gets a small amount of flezz? It could be like, for each unique IP every day.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

also, tbh, i’m amazed there is still no way to give flezz to other characters. that would by itself give a big boost to the community aspect of the game. if you’re worried about players abusing alts, just code it so you can’t send from alt to alt. problem solved

BirdofPrey Posted:

also, tbh, i’m amazed there is still no way to give flezz to other characters. that would by itself give a big boost to the community aspect of the game. if you’re worried about players abusing alts, just code it so you can’t send from alt to alt. problem solved

Then they’d make another alt which they could tranfer too, like a middle man. I think it’s a good idea, nobody gives a **** about flezz anyway, but then I think the flezz leaderboard/e-peens should be cancled.

BirdofPrey Posted:

here’s an idea: how about every time a unique IP clicks on a community ad, the buyer of the ad gets a small amount of flezz? It could be like, for each unique IP every day.

Exploit, exploit, exploit. Klans would klick in their ads.

OK then. How about you get brownie points instead of flezz?

The Me of Doom Posted:

OK then. How about you get brownie points instead of flezz?

Mmm… Like 200.000 for one bp could be done I think…

pixiekidd

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

not every NPC should refer to your character as male, especially if you’re a Camwhore.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!