Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Forumbuildr Score?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

perhaps don’t limit downs but have a karma score that effects someone negatively if they downvote way more than the average voter.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 03/17/2008 2:05PM

jpsteel

Level 10 Emo Kid

Hello Kitty Underwear Aficionado

What if you don’t use all your submissions during the week, does you Buildr score carry over from last week?

Funcdizzi

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Camwhore

Master of Sex and Voodoo

Ways to tart up Forumbuildr scoring

One: Create a basement score. I suggest -4. No matter how Log in to see images! a player is, they always have a minimum number of posts available. In this example, three. This seems low, but it ties in nicely with the next idea.

Two: Encourage participation. If a player votes on a good percentage of the posts, give them a +1 that cannot take them over zero. This will encourage the terminally unfunny basement dwellers to stay involved. With any luck, some of them will actually read the posts and learn to not suck.

Three: Punish idleness. In the course of the week a player fails to post anything OR fails to vote on a minimum number of posts, give them a -1 that cannot take them under zero. If they commit both crimes, that’s -2 to a minimum of zero. Going on an extended vacation to some third-world hellhole where you won’t have internet access? Boode****inghoo, here’s your -2, you won’t be online to complain about it anyway, ****.

Four: E-Peens. Get a Forumbuildr leader board up, and give e-peens for…

Beyond pleasing E-peen ****s such as myself, this will further encourage quality production. In conjunction with the “punish idleness” factor, the “overall” e-peens will always be at least theoretically accessible and therefore always a legitimate goal encouraging quality. The clan weekly gain e-peen will favor clans that favor talented members over hordes of retards churning out -35 each.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Those are really good ideas, Func. The only problem I forsee is that offering a Klan e-peen for top Klan scores encourages Klans to collude on voting in order to drive scores up. If ET feels that they can stop that sort of thing, then I’m all for it.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

I started replying to this thread, but I created a new beast.

I didn’t want to derail the original topic, so I’m linking my new post instead.

Klan forumbuildr

Corion edited this message on 03/18/2008 3:57AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!