Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games soo yeah

Friend001

[Club Penguin HQ]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

I recently got my hands on some brownie points and bought the insta-kill thing I went mad with power and pwnd a really high level forum making me rise like 15 levels with one forum…does that make me a bad person? Log in to see images!

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Friend001 Posted:

I recently got my hands on some brownie points and bought the insta-kill thing I went mad with power and pwnd a really high level forum making me rise like 15 levels with one forum…does that make me a bad person? Log in to see images!

yes. u cheated

ghax edited this message on 04/22/2009 9:42PM

Friend001

[Club Penguin HQ]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

somehow I knew someone would say that Log in to see images!

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Quick, get to lvl 35 as fast as possible, then uncheat.

Friend001

[Club Penguin HQ]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

sounds like a plan Log in to see images!

anonymoushax-
or

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Friend001 Posted:

if u fight the strongest forum and win repeatedly, then u level up super fast

lol avatars are synchronized

anonymoushaxor edited this message on 04/22/2009 9:55PM

warjoke

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Friend001 Posted:

no. but you missed your chance of pawning the forums you left behind and the .moar file you could get for a chance to build a good equip

but meh

Ravaryn

Avatar: 75916 Tue Nov 04 19:49:43 -0500 2008

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

warjoke Posted:

no. but you missed your chance of pawning the forums you left behind and the .moar file you could get for a chance to build a good equip

but meh

True. But he can buy all the .moar files he wants from Kyoubai with enough Flezz.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

warjoke Posted:

but meh

Except for the fact that he can go back and pwn those forums after he uncheats.

If it’s done right, there is absolutely no disadvantage to cheating (other than removing any challenge in the storyline portion of the game.)

Buy the Full Body Release Seven (7) Brownie Point Package for $9.99.

Run your first four visits when you create your character.

Decide which clbum you want to be (or hold off, since you can pick later)

Don’t open any Tubmails.

After running those 4 visits, simply buy the 69 visit cheat & the ‘Insta-Kill’ cheat. (5 BP)

Go directly to the Community Forum: The Extremely Specific Fetish Emporium

Keep using the Insta-Kill ability over and over in that forum, until you are Level 35.

Don’t even bother spending any Upgrade points while you are doing this.

As soon as you are Level 35, use the Uncheat option (1 BP), even if you have visits left.

Spend your Upgrade Points to create a solid build (reference the Wiki for help if you need it)

Wait for your 4 new visits the next day, and begin playing the game from the beginning with a maxed out character.

You’ll still earn all of the quest items like normal.

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Sergeant Cid Posted:

If it’s done right, there is absolutely no disadvantage to cheating (other than removing any challenge in the storyline portion of the game.)

So that’s why they call it “cheating!” I always wondered!

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Sergeant Cid Posted:

After running those 4 visits, simply buy the 69 visit cheat & the ‘Insta-Kill’ cheat. (5 BP)

Go directly to the Community Forum: The Extremely Specific Fetish Emporium

Keep using the Insta-Kill ability over and over in that forum, until you are Level 35.

Don’t even bother spending any Upgrade points while you are doing this.

As soon as you are Level 35, use the Uncheat option (1 BP), even if you have visits left.

It only takes 16-20 forum runs to be level 35-ish by following the above instructions…cheaper to wait it out. Log in to see images!

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Agreed, cheaper to just use your 4 daily visits, but I was addressing speed, not efficiency.

Commissar

Avatar: 158463 2010-03-24 02:19:50 -0400

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

brutal! I should try that out some time

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Better idea: get lever 34 and VERY close to 35, uncheat, get level 35. That way you get the peen.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!