Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho STOP BEING SUCH GIGANTIC fine upstanding member of societyS

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Oh wait this is Forumwarz, nevermind, you fine upstanding member of societys can’t help it. Carry on, I guess.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

HERE YOU HUMONGOUS YARDAPES, I GOT YOU SOMETHING:

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

ALSO SOME OF THIS CAUSE I KNOW YOU LIKE IT:

fine upstanding member of societyS

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

NOW GTFO THIS FORUM AND STOP fine upstanding member of societyING IT UP WITH YOUR fine upstanding member of societyRDLY POSTS. fine upstanding member of societyS.

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

AAHZ Posted:

I AM A GIGANTIC fine upstanding member of society AND ALL I CAN DO IS SPEAK EBONICS AND SMOKE CRACK COCAINE ALL DAY, CRACK I PAY FOR WITH MY WELFARE CHECKS

I AM A GIGANTIC fine upstanding member of society AND ALL I CAN DO IS SPEAK EBONICS AND SMOKE CRACK COCAINE ALL DAY, CRACK I PAY FOR WITH MY WELFARE CHECKS

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

AAHZ Posted:

ANYONE GOT ANY PURPLE DRINK?

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

ANYBODY GOT ANY COLLARD GREENS AND OKRA UP IN HERE?

lol!!

****in’ hilarius! A++++++++ thred yo!!!!! fine upstanding member of societyS?!?!? ahahahahaa

Shovel Warri-
or

Avatar: 137232 2009-09-21 10:03:19 -0400

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Fingerz Posted:

HERE YOU HUMONGOUS YARDAPES, I GOT YOU SOMETHING:

Mine are better.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

i lyk this thred cuz it speeks 2 my peepul, yo

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Shovel Warrior Posted:

I enjoy my profession of selling Newports to minors from the trunk of my car. It brings me great satisfaction to be able to help out our youth, even in such a small, seemingly insignificant way.

lol, a quaote change to! this thread has it all

man i ****en HATE ppl w/darker skin than me. ugh. in teh olden days a REAL LADY WOULD WEAR A FREAKIN HAT. ITS SOOOO IMPORPER TO HAVE DARK SKIN UNLESS YOUR A LOW CLbumED FARM HANDLog in to see images!

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

DAMN WHERE THE **** ARE ALL YOU fine upstanding member of societyS COMING FROM?

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

NEWPORTS? DID SUMBODEE SAY NEWPORTS, YO? WHERE THEY BE AT?

Fingerz edited this message on 04/13/2009 1:30AM

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Fingerz Posted:

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Shovel Warri-
or

Avatar: 137232 2009-09-21 10:03:19 -0400

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Fingerz Posted:

This should answer your question.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

N-I-G-G-E-R!

noggerfine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of societyfine upstanding member of society

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!