Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games About equipping multiple items as a hackerI

Cyber Akuma

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I know that a hacker can equip four items in their hardware slots at once, but can they equip more than 1 of the same item? Or even 4 of the same item?

e.g. would I be able to equip four Beast0r High-Speed Cables? (If I could afford them, still stuggling to buy one, almost there)

Or two Beast0r High-Speed Cables and two WETGEAR TA683V?

Still trying to decide how to go if such a thing is possible…. I already almost have all the CPU power I need, so I bumume one WETGEAR and three Beast0r High-Speed Cables, especially with the stat boosts they would give me, should be more than enough?

Is there any disadvantage to doing this and ignoring other types of hardware (videocards, ram, etc) or are the descriptions and item types purely cosmetic and all that matters is their stats?

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

You can equip four of the same item if you like. As a matter of fact, most endgame hackers equip 4 beast0r cables (I do.)

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

I use a wetgear and 3 cables. At least until a decent hacker item (or ANY Hacker item) comes out of Itembuilr.

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Also, word of advice: buy things of Kyoubai, the auctioning service. Lots of endgame stuff there, at (comparatively) cheap prices. And Inertia offers a Hentai subscription. That’s worth the 11 flezz alone.

Cyber Akuma

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Also, word of advice: buy things of Kyoubai, the auctioning service. Lots of endgame stuff there, at (comparatively) cheap prices.

Yeah I know, there is were I am looking, most of the time stuff is cheaper there…..... most of the time (there are some insanely priced WETGEARs on there right now for some reason)

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

And Inertia offers a Hentai subscription. That’s worth the 11 flezz alone.

... huh?

Whats Inertia?

Randy_Sex_Du-
st

Avatar: 70221 Sat Apr 04 05:43:55 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Buy 4 haxxor hdd’s and 4 polka dot boxes instead, equip the boxes for rollover. You only need beast0rs for grinding certain moar files, by that point money will be irrelevant.

Mommy Raped -
Me

Level 27 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

I have 4 beast0rs and 3 hard drives. Th reason for the hard drives is 2 fold. One they give you same offense and defense but are cheaper to repair. And two) they lower my luck when grinding for files that you need a low luck. Of course I have the cables on for rollover. I use to have wetgear, but by endgame you should have enough with moar files. If you able to equip books at this time, you might want look into I Almost Had Sex With the Woman book. It’s ups your PP by 50.

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Cyber Akuma Posted:

... huh?

Whats Inertia?

Not what. Who.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

What?

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Inertia Posted:

What?

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Well, if remember high school well enough Inertia is the property of an object in motion to remain in motion (or an object at rest staying at rest) barring the addition of any sort of force upon the object.

The more you know! *insert rainbow trail star emoticon (Doo doo doo do)

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Inertia Posted:

What?

How on earth did you manage to wander into this discussion?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

How on earth did you manage to wander into this discussion?

Active topics

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!