Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics Clbum Idea: The Ach-E-ver

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Secondary stat: Debaucher-E

These are guys who are kinda mediocre in real life, and turn to the interwebz to boost their oh so frail egos.

Typical Ach-E-vers are seen spending most of their day moderating forums, Creating and running fre browser based games, and running E-shops that don’t use real world currency.

Attacks include:

-Post link to self made browser base game

-Banning for the lulz

-Post link to auction

-Put out bounties on ppl’s heads with in game currency as incentive

-Wish woman's genitals glans happy birthday to gain in game male reproductive organ

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Terrible idea, if you ask me. There is no need for new clbumes right now, and even though I liked some of the other clbum ideas posted in here, I think it’s safe to say that this one is not representative of such a large demographic nor is it that inventive. The concept isn’t well-rounded at all and, well, other than a few attacks, there’s not been put much thought in how this clbum would be different from the ones we already had. Downvoted.

NLXXII

Level 33 Permanoob

“Shit-for-Brains”

Wow this is bad.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

To continue my rant, I don’t really understand how you imagine this would function. Why would a mod destroy his own forum? How would someone just pwning forums for a living go about becoming a mod in every forum he has to pwn? Why would he, as a mod, just start banning people “for the lulz”, as you put it? It doesn’t really fit well with the clbum description you came up with, does it?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!