Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games Cheating questions

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

What happens to your active auctions when you cheat? Where are you on the Forums Pwned Leaderboard after you un-cheat? What happens if you un-cheat while the Satellite Dish and IP Privately are still attached to Ravit’s Tubmail? Can you un-cheat while you’re in a forum, and if so, what happens? If you cheat in the middle of a Dom round and then un-cheat, do you get to join a new bracket with no scoops? What does cheating or un-cheating do to your E-Peen and your streak? Does cheating freeze your Job Points or wipe them? What do cheating and un-cheating do to special items like IP Privately or the Falcon Preservation Donor Plaque (Evil Trout would have to answer this, so I’m probably not going to get an answer)? I’ll probably come up with more questions later.

EDIT: What do cheating and un-cheating do to the Antifreeze cap? Is it just that you can only get 10 Antifreeze scoops per day, or do cheating and un-cheating affect this? If un-cheating resets your daily Antifreeze limit (which it shouldn’t), there would be a very slight, very expensive potential for exploitation.

EDIT 2: If cheating removes your auctions from Kyoubai (which it should), what happens to the items and bids?

EDIT 3: If a character gets scoops and then cheats in the same Dom week, does it still count towards the 5 alts/week limit?
zagerblag edited this message on 03/05/2009 2:21AM

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I can’t wait.

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

was Posted:

I can’t wait.

/waits

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

zagerblag Posted:

EDIT: What do cheating and un-cheating do to the Antifreeze cap? Is it just that you can only get 10 Antifreeze scoops per day, or do cheating and un-cheating affect this? If un-cheating resets your daily Antifreeze limit (which it shouldn’t), there would be a slight potential for exploitation.

Can’t get scoops as a cheater, and even if there were some way to get 10 more antifreeze scoops in a day I doubt anyone would give up all their items and flezz for that

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Hmm… I think I see a (theoretical) problem with the Falcon Preservation Donor Plaque. Either cheating or un-cheating when you have one removes it from the game, or it is a (useless) way to carry value through cheating and un-cheating. Of course, no one who could get a Plaque would have any good reason to cheat, except possibly to destroy a Plaque.

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

All good questions. Log in to see images!

Bucephalus

Avatar: 176626 Thu Jul 09 01:12:06 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

i just cheated and it was fun! Log in to see images!

stuff attached to emails disappears when you uncheat. however if you wait to accept the friend request from Fr4gGingR1teZ until after you uncheat, you can still get the male reproductive organblaster. can’t really answer any of the other questions.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

If I get the bp I’ll test some of this out on a trash alt.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!