Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex Weird Troll Strategy in WIki

Buster Hymen

[Challengers of the ****ing Impossible]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Saw this in the wiki in the Troll description and it confused me:

“Lurk around the Ppwn Shoppe or get a Camwhore friend to get some nice Glbumes. You can’t buy them in regular shops, but you -can- equip them. And god knows you need a Charisma boost.”

Bolded the part that stuck out at me. I didn’t know you could trade between characters. Is this a mistake in the wiki or am I straight very special? (The latter is extremely possible.)

And while I’m at it, is there any way to actually get glbumes for a troll other than just headbuming the Ppwn shop every day and hoping for the best?

Buster Hymen edited this message on 03/06/2008 10:43AM

delta1238

[Facepunch]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Buster Hymen Posted:

Bolded the part that stuck out at me. I didn’t know you could trade between characters. Is this a mistake in the wiki or am I straight very special? (The latter is extremely possible.)

Mistake in the wiki.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

You have to hope that glbumes appear in the Ppwn Shop.

I got The charmer a long time ago and I’ve seen the goggles a couple times (too broke to buy)

I was shocked that the goggles didn’t have a description involving ‘ZE GOGGLES, ZEY DO NOTHING”

but ya, check the ppwn shop every day.

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

The Ppwn shop has had Tinted Sunglbumes a few times this week as well… The sexiness doesn’t do you any good, but the defense and charisma sure do.

Bently Bear

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I check the prices and the tinted sunglbumes were more expensive at the ppwn shop. Lookin’ forward to some Piltons.

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

Balloon Posted:

I check the prices and the tinted sunglbumes were more expensive at the ppwn shop. Lookin’ forward to some Piltons.

Yeah, but trolls don’t have much of a choice as to where they buy them. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!