Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Goatse.cx God's goatse

Spagett

Avatar: 141179 2010-08-11 22:12:34 -0400

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Spagett

Avatar: 141179 2010-08-11 22:12:34 -0400

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 19 Permanoob

“Asshat”

SPAGETT btw!!!

Bishop_Zero

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

I CAME

nice quality on that photo there, what kind of camera were you using? also your shutter settings are decent, I would have changed them though, if you really want that goatse effect try for two pictures, one shorter one longer exposures then blend the two together. That of course only really matters if you yourself have any talent with photo manipulation software like photoshop, paintshop pro, etc. If I were in your situation though, I’d spring the money on a nice tripod to help it be nice and stable. that and I got in one little fight and my mom got scared She said ‘You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air’ I begged and pleaded with her day after day But she packed my suite case and send me on my way She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said, ‘I might as well kick it’. First clbum, yo this is bad Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glbum. Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright. But wait I hear there’re prissy, wine all that Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat? I don’t think sow I’ll see when I get there I hope they’re prepared for the prince of Bel-Air Well, the plane landed and when I came out There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out I ain’t trying to get arrested I just got here I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought ‘Now forget it’ – ‘Yo homes to Bel Air’ I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie ‘Yo homes smell ya later’ I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Would you like to load your last save?

[yes] [no]

Me IRL: www.ClevelendDA.gov/L.Vincent

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

very nice

Here, have a cookie

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Doesn’t he say “no, forget it. Yo homes, to Bel Air”?

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Bishop_Zero

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Balloon Posted:

Doesn’t he say “no, forget it. Yo homes, to Bel Air”?

only if you want him to. and wish really hard.

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Would you like to load your last save?

[yes] [no]

Me IRL: www.ClevelendDA.gov/L.Vincent

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!