Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art Favorite cigarrete brand?

KenKaniff

Avatar: 143897 Tue Mar 03 14:45:58 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Lol @ fabulous persons bumuming smokers smoke to be cool. I don’t smoke to be cool, I smoke so I can chill after banging your mama.

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

BrainpanSonata Posted:

I don’t really smoke, but on occasion my brother will let me bum a cig off him.

His brand is this semi-expensive **** called Dreams (yeah, I know, I bum cigs off a straight guy who smokes a fabulous persongy-named brand).

He and I like it cuz it’s got vanilla flavor in the paper and filter. And I don’t really care how much extra he plunks down for it cuz, hey, not my money…

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I wouldn’t call myself a smoker but this ****s are good. Also expensive.

Also, cancer Log in to see images!

Most people know that smoking can cause lung cancer, but it can also cause many other cancers and illnesses.

Smoking kills around 114,000 people in the UK each year.

Of these deaths, about 42,800 are from smoking-related cancers, 30,600 from cardiovascular disease and 29,100 die slowly from emphysema and other chronic lung diseases.

crAFTY_turTLE

Level 11 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I smoke beacuse it’s good, not to look cool. Nobody looks cool trying to smoke peacifully on the streets and some **** comes to preach about the effects os smoking. Even if I didn’t smoke I would die anyways sou **** all this crap. I hope not to develop a cancer but if it happens it happens… I wonder how I lived 17 years of my life being a non smoker…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!