Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games What can you do while in a forum?

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Can you look at the Vanilla Helper? Can you look at the main Domination page, where it shows everyone’s scoops? Can you gamble? Can you play INCIT? Can you win Chocolate from Forumbuildr while you’re in a forum? Can anyone give a complete explanation of what you can or can’t do in a forum?

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

if you have a page open before you enter the forum, you can still look at it, but unless it constantly updates itself (like IDC), you won’t be able to do anything else. By clicking on something causing a new page to load, you will get a message disconnecting you from the forum battle on your next attack.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Edit: Nevermind, misunderstood.

Miss Prince edited this message on 02/21/2009 12:08AM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

AntiRules187 Posted:

if you have a page open before you enter the forum, you can still look at it, but unless it constantly updates itself (like IDC), you won’t be able to do anything else. By clicking on something causing a new page to load, you will get a message disconnecting you from the forum battle on your next attack.

you’re wrong

you can do many things while holding a forum

what you can’t do are:

-buy/sell stuff

-take stuff from tubmail

-change equipment

-extract moar files

you can even repair while still pwning, you can play incit, bid on kyoubai, etcetera. you can gamble, watch the vanilla helper, buy dom cards, use dom cards, post on flamebate, you can even quit or join klan while still in forum

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

oh, you can even switch char while pwning I think. You won’t die

eh, i should’ve editted last post

Inertia edited this message on 02/21/2009 12:21AM

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

As far as I know, you’re not supposed to be able to do any of those things Inertia mentioned, but either it does not work properly or it was intended by Evil Trout that you can browse a few pages while being in a forum without being kicked out. What seems to work fine is refreshing a page, but what I wouldn’t advice you to do is everything that has an effect on the gameplay (e.g. changing/repairing equipment).

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

nah, you can repair safely while pwning. Unless that’s been changed… I haven’t done that for a while.

Not being able to do anything while pwning would make solo raiding unbearably boring!

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Inertia Posted:

you’re wrong

you can do many things while holding a forum

what you can’t do are:

-buy/sell stuff

-take stuff from tubmail

-change equipment

-extract moar files

you can even repair while still pwning, you can play incit, bid on kyoubai, etcetera. you can gamble, watch the vanilla helper, buy dom cards, use dom cards, post on flamebate, you can even quit or join klan while still in forum

Wow. This sounds like a breeding ground for exploitable bugs.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!