Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Baroness' TFQYWTABDWTSAWNTA

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Hi and welcome to The Baroness’ Thread For Questions You Want To Ask But Don’t Want To Start A Whole New Thread About.

The more I play this super serious game, the more stupid questions pop into my head. I want to know the answer, yet the satisfaction of finally understanding something is usually overshadowed by the fact that MC Banhammer or any other all-knowing level 35 can answer me this in one easy sentence, making me feel stupid for opening a whole thread about it.

So ask all the things you want to know in this thread, and maybe we can save each other the embarrbumment of creating threads with only one reply.

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

will you suck my male reproductive organ

mod edit:user banned for this post

iIRZ was banned for this post by Evil Trout

iIRZ edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Okay, I’ll start.

When it comes to frugality. Let’s say you have a .moar file that boosts your offense, and one that boosts your frugality.

If I were to keep the file for offense equipped while doing battles, only using the frugality one when needing to stock up on meds…is this possible?

Can I save a frugality boosting .moar file just for when I’m in need of meds or items? Or do you have to keep them equipped for a certain amount of time or something?

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Is there anyway to uninstall NetTranny after you finished the pony mission? I have it on a few of my alts, bought it in the Ppwne Shoppe. Log in to see images!

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

hey what the **** i had a question

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

iIRZ Posted:

will you suck my male reproductive organ

NO.

Next.

The Baroness edited this message on 02/19/2009 12:21AM

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

If I were to keep the file for offense equipped while doing battles, only using the frugality one when needing to stock up on meds…is this possible?

Yes, it’s possible, any many people do it this way.

Can I save a frugality boosting .moar file just for when I’m in need of meds or items? Or do you have to keep them equipped for a certain amount of time or something?

No, don’t worry. You can collect .moar files and items you never use, nothing will happen to them.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

FalCoN Posted:

Is there anyway to uninstall NetTranny after you finished the pony mission? I have it on a few of my alts, bought it in the Ppwne Shoppe. Log in to see images!

It gets uninstalled after talking to LittleBilly again (at some point). After that you can access both Pwny forums via the wiki.

Shovel Warri-
or

Avatar: 137232 2009-09-21 10:03:19 -0400

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

FalCoN Posted:

you can’t really have it uninstalled if bought from the ppwn shoppe. I did the same thing, and it’s been in my quest items list ever since.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

I just checked and after it uninstalled while talking to little billy again, it is no longer in my quest item category either.

Shovel Warri-
or

Avatar: 137232 2009-09-21 10:03:19 -0400

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Baroness Von Squeezenstein Posted:

I just checked and after it uninstalled while talking to little billy again, it is no longer in my quest item category either.

but did you buy it in the ppwn shoppe?

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Okay I have a new question, hope someone can answer.

If you pwn a forum to get a certain .moar file, is the chance of the file dropping greater when you pwn other forums in between? If, for example, this file is in Denture Chat, can you just pwn DC 4 times in a row, or do you chances increase when you pwn another forum first (so DC, another forum, DC again)?

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Baroness Von Squeezenstein Posted:

Okay I have a new question, hope someone can answer.

If you pwn a forum to get a certain .moar file, is the chance of the file dropping greater when you pwn other forums in between? If, for example, this file is in Denture Chat, can you just pwn DC 4 times in a row, or do you chances increase when you pwn another forum first (so DC, another forum, DC again)?

No. The forum runs are all distinct, whether done in a row or done split up with other forums.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

FalCoN Posted:

No, but it doesn’t matter. The wiki has links to both pony groomer forums. Use those links and bypbum the necessity of “uninstalling” nettranny.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!