Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business [CLOSED] Yo yo yo all you ****es who done forgot about yo homeboy Masta P

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

What da **** is goin on up in this house my fine upstanding member of societys? Dat’s right, da OG troll Pluvius has returned to bless all y’all with his presence. I bet y’all forgot about me eva since I spoke da truth to ya dumbbum crackas back before da economy went to **** and made a Flezz worth less than a picture of yo momma suckin dark chocolate on da corner (those a dime a dozen, fine upstanding member of society!) I know what y’all be asking, “Hey Pluvius, you straight-up gangsta of gangstas, where da hell ya been all dis time, giving up da man-woman's genitals in da lockup afta Da Man caught ya tagging fine art?” No, you punk-bum dip**** mutha****as, I been hangin’ in da best place on da Net for true pimps, da Suburban Gangsta Paradise. Now I finally be realizin’ my lifelong dream of bein’ a black man, or at least I will be when I get mah Pigmentation Intensifier kit from dat whack-bum Nazi Dr. Josef Snatchpinscher, word.

Anywayz, da best mutha****in’ thing about da SGP is all da crazy ****in’ **** dat be layin’ around ova there for any fine upstanding member of society with one o’ those virtual spider things that some whitey invented in between Klan meetin’s or whateva da hell those ign’ant-bum crackas do in dey spare time. I ain’t even got time to list all the hardcore **** you can find ova there, so instead I be selling somethin’ I just received upon mah person this very day. Peep dis ****, playas:

Notorious B.I.G. Final Will and Testament.sdoc

Dat’s right my homies, I got right here da last words da big poppa hisself bequeathed upon da world before he went to da big block party in da sky. Y’all just gotta see how bad he dissed Tupac in dis ****! And there’s also evidence dat Biggie knew he was gonna die, and who would kill him. I’ll give y’all a hint: Stop, collaborate, and listen. Oh yeah, fine upstanding member of societys, I said it! But if y’all wanna know more ya gonna haveta show me some Gs, and I don’t mean ya gonads, ya fabulous person mutha****as. So pour out a 40 for all da homies we lost and bid on dis ****, unless ya want all da ladies to be talkin’ about how much of a busta you be!

Peace out,

Masta P(luvius)

Biggie’s last will said to stop very special people from cashing out on his work, well you heard the man!

No but really, great auction.

Pluvius

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

bump dis, nig

Pluvius

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

first post in d minor.lstn

Lotsa fabulous persons be hatin’ on da composa of dis fine joint, MC Mozzizart, but dey just can’t handle change. Clbumical rap is what all da real artists be producin’ now, and any fine upstanding member of society who ain’t be playin’ dis **** ain’t gettin’ no woman's genitals from the fine honeys, word. Dis track got ‘em creamin’ dey panties from the first few beats, fine upstanding member of society! And don’t listen to those crackety-bum crackas who say there’s better **** out there; dis is the only music dat eva be thumpin’ on my Escalade’s 60-inch speakers*!

(*This may or may not be a complete lie meant to get people to bid on this item. Hell, he probably doesn’t even have an Escalade or 60-inch speakers. How the hell would you fit one of those, let alone the number needed to qualify as “speakers,” into an SUV anyway? That ****’s just stupid.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!