Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Best .moar files and where to grind.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Dogreat timesent – More random keystrokes

Sound – Pink floyd

Video – ****.milf

That’s what I’m using for my troll, my picture and program however suck.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Pluvius Posted:

Notorious B.I.G. Final Will and Testament.sdoc is the best dogreat timesent to have. The one-point losses in Offense and Luck are made up for by the Ego boost and the +6 in Frugality and Charisma. Though you may of course decide that it makes more sense to keep the +7 Offense, go to haxlrose and trade off a point of it for Ego, then use the extra Frugality and Charisma outside of battle only, but I’m too lazy for that.

Notorious really annoys me. I’ve gotten 106 pieces of the file, and still haven’t completed it.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

Acid Flux Posted:

It would be a pretty major project, but if the moar files in the wiki were sortable by each of the attributes, that would definitely make searching for the perfect file even easier.

I’d sink afew hours into entering data if someone wants to set up this page, I would start it myself but I can’t be bothered with formatting.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

Notorious really annoys me. I’ve gotten 106 pieces of the file, and still haven’t completed it.

One might even say its quite… notorious

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I completed Notorious rather quickly, with a Luck of 13-14. You want frustrating, grind Pink Floyd.

greggcarson

Level 41 Troll

Sneaky27 Posted:

I completed Notorious rather quickly, with a Luck of 13-14. You want frustrating, grind Pink Floyd.

Pink Floyd is a ****, took me a week or so to get the last part, I think low luck is actually better when going for pinkfloyd, but when I was grinding I didn’t know that.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Thanks to my items, I can’t get below a 20 luck, so I tried the other way recently and maxed out my luck (whopping 36) with no apparent change in Pink Floyd drops. I’m afraid I’ll have to respec to a high Defense/high Ego build and unequip my best items, ****.MILF, Notorious and My Blood in Bathtub. That will not be fun.

On the plus side, I’m going out of town this weekend, giving me a guaranteed 12 visits when I do respec. Hopefully that’s enough to get that one peice I’m missing. Maybe get two/three to get paid for all this grinding, too. The 47th peice was #9, and I got two of those in the same run, so maybe that can happen again with #29.

John Fitzger-
ald Kennedy

Avatar: 43547 2009-10-17 10:48:44 -0400

[Dead Presidents So-
ciety
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Possibly a Cabbage Posted:

That page is, however, woefully incomplete. It doesn’t have, for example, the well known fact that darkside is a low luck drop on HOFF.

Not that well known. I’ve been trying to keep my luck high while grinding for that.Log in to see images!

Osama Bin La-
den

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I still need #46. I just wish it dropped in a better forum than the HOFF…Log in to see images!

Osama Bin La-
den

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

bump

1st Thread this morning it drops!

I guess the best way to get your moar files is to **** on flamebate.Log in to see images!

mystic_fart

Avatar: 13994 2010-01-09 02:26:13 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

From what I hear, fema4kidzrap.noiz is better than pink floyd, I’m pretty sure it’s +38 off/def, some ego, and…something else, can’t remember what. Plus, it’s only 21 parts, rather than 50.

Doc_Holliday

Avatar: 85846 Fri Nov 21 20:09:23 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I'm your ****leberry.

mystic_fart Posted:

From what I hear, fema4kidzrap.noiz is better than pink floyd, I’m pretty sure it’s +38 off/def, some ego, and…something else, can’t remember what. Plus, it’s only 21 parts, rather than 50.

HOFF is easy as hell to burn through, though. I’m sure fema parts will only drop from much harder forums.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

And you can get a very good drop rate for Floyds on HoFF. For now, most of the forums (story forums) drop a dozen or more different files, so getting a good rate on one of them is difficult. Wait for more community forums imo (recently, they seem to only have about 5 files each)

Doc_Holliday

Avatar: 85846 Fri Nov 21 20:09:23 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I'm your ****leberry.

fema isn’t even categorized as a “rare” file, which is kind of evil, because that implies it requires you to artificially lower luck to target it.

There really should be a series of “buff” and “debuff” items that raise/lower the luck, charisma, and frugality stats for like 30 minutes total. Nothing permanent, just something you could buy and consume to make targeting, selling/buying, etc. easier.

Doc_Holliday edited this message on 02/11/2010 11:46PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!