Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs Upgrade Re-Re's Charisma?

WTFLOL111ONE-

Level 10 Re-Re

Since all I can really do as a re-re is grind the forums and collect junk, is there something that I should be saving up for that will increase my charisma? That would help a lot, but I’m guessing the answer is no. I guess that’s the point of a re-re.. you suck! Log in to see images!

LolWhut

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Maybe they can add “paper bag” for the re-re to get more charisma and a little more defense

A re-re store called “Handicap Hoedown” or something. paper bag for charisma, random other junk for… I dunno. There’s lots of things like a FLASHLIGHT!! or cardboard boxes a re-re could find useful, but how?

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

the re-re should be kept totally bereft of anything that might be good or useful, that’s the point. honestly i’m pretty unhappy that the caturday and hamster dance attacks have to exist as it is. maybe if the other clbumes had the re-re starters replaced with appropriately-themed equivalents so they can have their power increase as your progress just enough to actually beat the game with.

either that or keep them the same so you have to moneygrind horribly to make any progress at all. Log in to see images!

edit: i just realized that attacks probably can’t change strength anyway. so never mind, i suck male reproductive organs. Log in to see images! Dr_Kraid edited this message on 03/02/2008 1:58PM

Zaratustra

[Mad Gear]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Give the Re Re an upgraded Ppwn Shoppe at level X, so they can sell stuff for slightly better prices and get equipped with random junk from other clbumes.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!