Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx i was shocked and apalled at my college newspaper today

Melankay

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

hmz well..would you prefer a hand with a mouth ?and eyes ..

PurpleOrange-

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Perhaps they’re trying to get you to change schools. You’re now old enough to become a pedobear yourself. Log in to see images!

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

your campus newspaper is gay

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

i didn’t know journalistic standards went that low already

rush68

Avatar: 115996 Sun Jan 25 01:50:29 -0500 2009

Level 20 Hacker

Hard gay hooooooooo

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

why in the **** is the back page of my college newspaper pedobear

“JJ WYTRAL: WINNER!

You may not be able to tell, but JJ Witwal’s submission here (First place, center) is actually amazing. Instead of actually colouring our festive Pedo Bear image, he instead opted to cover each section meticulously in a different sort of fabric. Fuzzy black fur for the bear’s head, different colours of felt for the chair and Santa costume, cotton balls for the trimming, and even sparkly gold stuff for the belt buckle. Well done, Bob. We’ll have fun “touching” this “sensually” for weeks to come. Samantha Baekgaard and Dale Polson’s joint submission (Second place, left) took the image to a startlingly realistic extreme — they drew a smoking man inside the pedo-bear costume, added GHB candy-canes, and made the little girl pee hers. Sam Macdonald (Third place, right) got grim with his Black Metal submission. A simple, yet clbumy effort. To the dozens who submitted but didn’t make the cut: better luck next year!”

I really want to know WHERE the **** you go for college in Canada that has this. I suspect Capilano College.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!