Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 Is there something wrong?

AvrilrawksSS-

[FVCKING METAL]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Excuse the terrible title, but it’s the best I can think off at the moment.

I just tried to pwn the last forum, but during my first attempt after a few threads I used one of my attacks and nothing happened for the longest while. The attacks were blackened out, and that spiny loading thing was… spinning. After 10 or so minutes I left the battle, and only after I did so I got a pop up error message saying something was wrong there. Okay, I try again, I enter the forum, I click on a thread and… nothing happens. I once again wait a bit, but get bored and leave the battle… and AFTER that I once again get a pop up error message saying that something went wrong while I was trying to enter that thread and asked me to try again… after I exited the forum Log in to see images! I tried to enter the forum again, same thing happened. Now I’m not asking for my visits to be refunded or anything, just curious what’s going on there.

Edit: apparently I got those forum visits back already

AvrilrawksSS666 edited this message on 02/26/2008 10:56AM

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Probably server lag / You disconnecting

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Yeah, I had a similar problem. It was probably server lag, but it did still managed to ruin my day. Log in to see images!

I ended up losing like two forum visits, some smileprin, and a bunch of lipstick. Not to mention, I sold my iPrune in order to replace some of my lipstick.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 02/26/2008 11:25AM

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Ive had problems loading some battles, nothing huge, just white background, no numbers, no bars, and the toolbar stays at the bottom of the page, but THAT was probably my fault.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

Ive had problems loading some battles, nothing huge, just white background, no numbers, no bars, and the toolbar stays at the bottom of the page, but THAT was probably my fault.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!