Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 CoOp

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

On the survey I asked for coop play, i believe it could be more fun then pvp.

BirdReynods

Avatar: 41906 Mon Dec 08 21:36:48 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Largehardoncollider Posted:

On the survey I asked for coop play, i believe it could be more fun then pvp.

In what way Co-op? Like going two players at the same forum (with increased difficulty), or something more elaborate?

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I was thinking whole Klans attacking forums.

It would give a chance to make more difficult forums. If a whole klan could attack, a 70 level forum would be quite plausible.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

I’ve always wanted this and I’m day one

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

That would make clbumes much more important than they are now. Healing items would become useful again. Pretty cool.

Are-

Avatar: 90963 Mon Dec 15 03:10:56 -0500 2008

[Giveupalready]

Level 35 Hacker

The Biscuit Kid is my GOD, and I'm a piece of ****!

For that to happen we would need to get all clbumes in specific roles, yeah?

Tank: Troll

Healer: Camwhore

Berserker/DPS: Emo

???: Hacker

Seriously, what would hackers be?

Also, a rebalancing/etc would need to be done. What use is it when the “tank” really does more damage than the rest?

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

We already need to get some balancing going on in here. ET has said he’s trying to get all the clbumes to do the same damage on average, but that make no sense at given how the different clbumes play differently.

Emokids take a beating to get their damage up, but since that increases their damage and bumps up the average they get unfairly penalized. Eventually, they will end-up in a situation where their boosted damage is little more than the other clbumes normal damage.

Trolls aren’t supposed to do a lot of damage, they’re supposed to shrug-off damage and wear forums down through attrition. Yes it’s slow, but they save on healing and can take-on harder forums.

Camwhores are a glbum cannon. They’re supposed to be hitting in between healing, but they can’t heal for **** (+140ego? Not even worth it!) so they need to burn through items. However, since they spend so few rounds attacking they’re supposed to do very high damage when they go to hit back.

TL;DR: Split the speedrun times on a per-clbum basis, then balance without the domwhores having a reason to complain.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Are- Posted:

For that to happen we would need to get all clbumes in specific roles, yeah?

Tank: Troll

Healer: Camwhore

Berserker/DPS: Emo

???: Hacker

Seriously, what would hackers be?

Also, a rebalancing/etc would need to be done. What use is it when the “tank” really does more damage than the rest?

Hackers could be burst dps, or buffers/debuffers. More combat mechanics would help greatly. I really don’t see ET taking the game in this direction though

The Suspender

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I like the idea of Activist as Trapper (He lays berserk bumons that activate for mbumive damage when triggered by the enemy’s posts) and the MySpaceMan as Petmaster (he convinces his friends to attack)

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

The Suspender Posted:

I like the idea of Activist as Trapper (He lays berserk bumons that activate for mbumive damage when triggered by the enemy’s posts) and the MySpaceMan as Petmaster (he convinces his friends to attack)

I still don’t like the activist ideaLog in to see images!

BirdReynods

Avatar: 41906 Mon Dec 08 21:36:48 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

Split the speedrun times on a per-clbum basis, then balance without the domwhores having a reason to complain.

Quoting for justice

The Suspender

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Largehardoncollider Posted:

I still don’t like the activist ideaLog in to see images!

I can show you a sample of how it works. It’d be the clbum that actually has to do the most thinking because he has to test the forums to make sure that his attacks will likely be activated there.

The activist’s main attack lines are The Liberal Media Conspiracy and Codewords. He is unique in that while he can change between them on a Haxlrose, he can only have attacks from one at a time. The Liberal Media Conspiracy consists of Conservative attacks, while Codewords consists of Liberal Attacks. They’re functionally identical but may need different letters.

*TLMC will result in some sort of phrase like “I am homosexual” or “All terrorists are good”, depending on the attack appearing at the bottom of the screen, in block letters. Every time a character is used, it turns red. When the phrase is red, all the characters will be quoted, accusatorily, with some sort of long rant.

*CW does the same, but with phrases like “Kill all NonChristians” or “Poor people are stupid.”.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!