Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest CLOSED - RETURN OF THE CAROL CONTEST! - 12 BP PRIZE with addition

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Endash Posted:

Goddamn, Fortunato. May I ask what the extent of your voice training is, because it seems to have served you exceptionally well.

I move that to preserve this for posterity in-game, these be turned into special edition .moar files so that others can have the chance to hear for themselves for seasons to come.

You’re A Mean One, Evil Trout – RobertMD.lstn

last_****mas_byNicco.noiz

Fingerz – I’llBeBanned4Xmas.hear

I mean, it’s not like we can currently actually look at .doc files or play .lstn ones either, and you don’t get Forumwarz-related audio like this every day. Log in to see images!

BRILLIANT IDEA Log in to see images!

Also, thanks for keeping this going and for the recordings, Fortunato, gratz Nicco (*cough*cheater*cough*) and good job, Doc Robert Log in to see images!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all an internet fight!!!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Suggestion-

Make it so that if you pwn the Pentagon after completing Pwntagon, you get a NORAD parody to send you Santa’s Workshop. It’s a challenge forum, at Level 38. It provides the four strongest Moar Files. Each one gives you a quest item just for compiling it with the audio.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!