Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Gambling Betweens Players

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

You are aware of the fact that you cannot play Blackjack against another player, right?

But might be fun for other kinds of games.

Xypher

Avatar: 43749 Wed Nov 12 09:54:31 -0500 2008

Level 36 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I hate to say it but this is might seem like a good idea in theory I suspect it would be a horrible one in practice.

Even if you exclude cheater accounts and prevent people from using multiple alts in the same game you will likely experience all sort of rampant cheating.

For instance suppose Scullyangel and myself wanted to collude in order to lock out people from the   leaderboard. We each could use our flezz gathering alts to gain a lot of   and then we could go to this game of texas hold ‘em.

In game 1 we each bet conservatively on hands that we can’t win however using IRC or Instant messaging we determine that one hand Scully has a great hand and should by all rights win the pot. We take turns running up the pot and most importantly pushing other players out of the final bet. At that point in time my alt and scully are still in the game, we know that Scully will win the hand so I go all in (or max bet if there is a table limit) and intentionally lose. At that point Scully pockets my “bet” and can make up a good bit of ground on whoever is the current flezz leader.

Considering each of us have 12+ level capped alts this is obviously a great way of bypbuming the current limits on deliveries. When scully gets all of her alts with the flezz peen then she proceeds to help me do the same thing with my alts.

As long as an alliance of alts can gain more flezz than any other alliance it would be rather easy to hoard the   peen (and any sort of gambling related peens) between a select group of players. This phenomenon already happens in regards to domination I’m not sure it would be good to extend it to other facets of the game.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

**** YES! It’s about time someone suggested this. Not certain weather or not that making Forumwarz another Partypoker site is going to work, most probably not IMO. However, I think maybe having ePeens for Gamblebot would be a genuinely awesome idea. Listed from easiest to hard, here’s my ideas for Blackjack peens:

I CAN COUNT TO G! – Lose a high stakes bet purposefully by playing a hand lower than 10 (also, maybe elegable for antifreeze scoops?)

Joker’s Wild – Win 100 games of Blackjack

Joker’s Nuts – Win 250 games of Blackjack

Joker’s bat**** insane – Win 500 games of Blackjack

Pontoon – Get 21 with two cards in a high stakes game of blackjack

Twice the risk, double the money – Win a high stakes game of blackjack by doubling down

Five Card Trick – Win a high stakes game of blackjack with 5 cards

Tempt fate – Win a game of blackjack by playing a hand lower than 16

-XI- edited this message on 11/18/2008 2:49PM

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

How do you feel about gambling between players?dealt

also, male reproductive organs

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/338197

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!