Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 Not enough Flezz for pwning forums.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Normally I earn about 1,000 Flezz for pwning the Woe is Us four times. My stats are the same as usual but this time I only got junk items worth about 150 Flezz.

f

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

ive wondering the same thing, how does the flezz system works? just luck?

sometimes for pwning the nuke forum x4 i get mary magdalene and some other **** (6k flezz total) and other times i get like only 4k flezz for pwning the sameforum x4 too.im confused Log in to see images!

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

Today my deliveries earned me nearly 2,000. Presumably it was carry over from before but I did those threads about 5 hours before the new day.

Bigguyinblack edited this message on 02/04/2008 5:08PM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Flezz gain depends on cred gain. Gain more cred, get more flezz.

Cubear edited this message on 02/05/2008 11:37AM

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

I gained the same amount of cred I always do with possibly 1 or 2 threads difference. Thats not enough to explain receiving 75% less flezz then usual.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Two threads has a huge difference in total cred earned.

f

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Cubear Posted:

Two threads has a huge difference in total cred earned.

but how do you control that? there are times that nuke forum is 10 threads and other times 12 threads, if im not mistaken i think its just a matter of luck Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!