Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay "Illegal Enhacement" suggestion...sort of.

TreyOlson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I don’t know if this was discussed before, but it would be cool to have a “Repented Sinner” sort of enhancement, that would wipe the Illegal Enhancements off said character.

This would allow a player that purchased Illegal Enhancements to be able to play Domination, etc.

What do you think? Log in to see images!

Bix Nood

Avatar: 60260 2010-10-12 20:21:23 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 60 Troll

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGGEN

Really, the money enhancement in pointless right now, since 100,000 is childs play right now.

asdf123

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

How would that be possible if all the applied illegal enhancements are on real-time?

There can be an option of a complete reset, however I presume this has been suggested already.

Jack Tobideru

Avatar: 75855 Fri Oct 31 14:55:08 -0400 2008

[CASTLE INFINITY]

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Problem is, suppose you use GameDolphin and Shoot Your Load to get yourself up to Level 35 in a night… then you buy the Repented Sinner or whatever. Doesn’t pbum the stink test.

TreyOlson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Jack Tobideru Posted:

Problem is, suppose you use GameDolphin and Shoot Your Load to get yourself up to Level 35 in a night… then you buy the Repented Sinner or whatever. Doesn’t pbum the stink test.

Yeah, but you PAID to get to Level 35 overnight.

Cheats would make progress faster, but don’t count towards Peen/Domination.

Then, when you used the Repented Sinner, it’d reset all your enhancements (and reset visits to 4).

TreyOlson edited this message on 11/06/2008 10:20AM

asdf123

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

TreyOlson Posted:

Then, when you used the Repented Sinner, it’d reset all your enhancements (and reset visits to 4).

I could use that level to buy higher equipment to use for gaining e-peen and other things legitimately when I repent.

Even if you paid, that would make things unbalanced.

asdf123

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

TreyOlson Posted:

I could use that level to buy higher equipment to use for gaining e-peen and other things legitimately when I repent.

Nut Buster

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Bix Nood Posted:

Really, the money enhancement in pointless right now, since 100,000 is childs play right now.

I make 100k on a good day of 4 visits… They need more expensive equipment.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

asdf123 Posted:

Exactly.

Why don’t you just buy a new character and build one up the “old fashioned” way? We did consider (a long time ago) this type of thing.. but the logistics didn’t make sense. Maybe we could… remove ALL abilities (including Game Dolphin), items and leave your cred/level. Give you a base of Flezz to buy “the essentials”.. and go! Maybe.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!