Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 No abilities on ophelia missions

Roselyn

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Hey, a couple days ago I got stuck on the Ophelia mission, where you have to go to 2 different boards and die. I tryed going in as the alts they provided but both of them have empty ability bars preventing me from doing anything and with out doing anything the people don’t kill me. Being stuck for several days on this I finally started looking for information but couldn’t find any. Now I just now got in contact with a friend who beat the game before and he said when he did this part he had an ability in the ability bar for his alts which allowed him to kill himself. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

You should have the “Martyr” ability. It kills you.

If it’s not on your bar, try adding it.

Roselyn

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

When I try to add to my ability bar an error message pops up that says “as an alter ego you cannot change your abilities” or something along those lines. So I’m just stuck with a completely empty ability bar.

Roselyn

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Ok apparently some one saw the bug report I made and fixed the situation. It appears the problem was during my chat with Ophelia for some reason her conversation ended prematurely, I believe in the middle of the chat where I was getting the quest I was trying to navigate around the site in the background and doing so caused the chat to be closed. When I tryed to recontact her she gave me her away message so I just bumumed I’d gotten everything I needed already but while I had already gotten access to the forums themselves and she had already verbally given me the mission, I had not actually gotten to the point in the conversation where the mission was officially logged to my account. Apparently although the alternate egos come with the forums, the martyr ability comes with being given the mission, thus why I had no abilities.

So I guess the lesson is, when chatting with some one on sTalk don’t do anything in the background.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!