Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun New/Hybrid Clbumes?

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

just a fox trapped in a boi's body

Well, I hear a lot of talk going on about hybrid clbumes… and I was thinking that hybrids should be new clbumes altogether, and availble as upgrades after leveling up past a certain point – the only link they would have with the original clbum is the attack stat (Tears, Sexiness, Douchebagery). Like, for instance, a Troll/Emo Kid hybrid would be a Nerd (able to use new, different attacks that consume BOTH Tears and Douchebagery).

Just a suggestion. Log in to see images!

Maels

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Re Re Emo Kids should have Martyr.

Soth

[The Protected]

Level 66 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I’d rather see upgraded clbumes be something like prestige clbumes. You have to earn them by having a specific skill set. Like, for trolls, you would be able to upgrade to Complete bumhole if you had all the Evil set of skills, or something like that. Being a Complete bumhole would give you enhanced Evil skills at the cost of not having some other skill set you could get normally.

MidnightVoya-
ger

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Emo/Camwhore would be a Suicide Girl. Or maybe Britney. omgz leve Britney aloen!

NatURAlJUNkY6

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Yeah, higher level clbumes/talents would be cool, since there’s already 2 different types. Like going showin some skin with a camewhore would make you a ****, but textual abuse would make you a man pretending to be a girl, or evil would make you a hacker /4chan style troll, and the other one would be a newbie style troll.

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

Well, the emo’s forum is Woe Is Us, the camwhore’s forum is Dr. Jojo’s Surgical Stronghold, and the troll’s forum is… well, trolls don’t have forums to call home! Anyway, I was thinking that new clbumes can also be derivied from the forums we pwn! For example: Old Fart could be a clbum, Furry could be a clbum, Ricer could be a clbum… it would be great!

ProfeSsoRCHI-
ld

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Trolls have the **** forum, don’t they?
ProfeSsoRCHIld edited this message on 12/03/2007 8:56PM

Kitsune

[Suicide Pact]

Level 10 Emo Kid

ProfeSsoRCHIld Posted:

Trolls have the **** forum, don’t they?

Oh my. That does makes sense… in a screwed up way, I suppose. Log in to see images!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!