Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me itt igreat timestears is a hawaiian great timesthirstypedofurfabulous person

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

BeavisSaves Posted:

igreat timestears Posted:

Evil Trout Posted:

1. I’m a furry.

2. I’m pedo.

3. I’m BISEXUAL.

so you like a male reproductive organ equally to a woman's genitals?

I like woman's genitals slightly more, but only like I like pineapple on my pizza slightly more than ham (which is why I get both on my pizza).

so ur a hawaiian fabulous person? jesus christ it never ends with u does it

good lord its like he hit the ****head lotto

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

I’m not from Hawaii. In fact, I’m from Iowa, which is the exact opposite. I just like Hawaiian pizza.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

I’m not from Hawaii. In fact, I’m from Iowa, which is the exact opposite. I just like Hawaiian pizza.

swaer to god im just gona folow u aroudn and tel u to stpo postign after every pots u maek if you dont stpo beign such a fabulous personot

-

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

I’m not from Hawaii. In fact, I’m from Iowa, which is the exact opposite. I just like Hawaiian male reproductive organ.

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Schildkrote Posted:

swaer to god im just gona folow u aroudn and tel u to stpo postign after every pots u maek if you dont stpo beign such a fabulous personot

this is an initiative I can get behind

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

I have had Hawaiian male reproductive organ. I can’t say I’m a fan. I prefer small male reproductive organs, almost clit-like. I’m a top, if anyone is interested. I prefer women though, because they make much better noises when they have sex.

I’m weird.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

I have had Hawaiian male reproductive organ. I can’t say I’m a fan. I prefer small male reproductive organs, almost clit-like. I’m a top, if anyone is interested. I prefer women though, because they make much better noises when they have sex.

I’m weird.

i like this post for 2 reasons:

1. it confirms everything i keep saying about you

2. you aren’t interestind in my all beef kosher foot long shlong Log in to see images!

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m weird.

so you like male reproductive organs that look like your own, is what you’re saying here

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

I’m weird.

From what i hear most small male reproductive organs are found on those under the age of 12, all you did was confirm our suspicions.

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Red_Machine_D Posted:

I’m weird.

From what i hear most small male reproductive organs are found on those under the age of 12, all you did was confirm our suspicions.

also if you think about it (don’t) “clit-like” also is accurate because clits don’t get hard

oh god i have to scrub my brain out now

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

I’m weird.

also if you think about it (don’t) “clit-like” also is accurate because clits don’t get hard

r u talkign about ur own experienc wit ur clit????

-

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Schildkrote Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

I’m weird.

yeah, that’s it, I’m a girl Log in to see images!

some of us lost our virginity to the opposite sex and thus have a pbuming familiarity with the equipment, perhaps

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Schildkrote Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

I’m weird.

ETHERYTHING’s a clit when compared to my prehensile pelvic porpoise.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

I’m weird.

some of us lost our virginity to the opposite sex and thus have a pbuming familiarity with the equipment, perhaps

cartoons dont coutn as teh opposite sex fabulous personime

-

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Schildkrote Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

I’m weird.

Shame for you then.

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Schildkrote Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

I’m weird.

how the **** do you lose your virginity to a cartoon?

i mean, wouldn’t you get a paper cut or something?

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

i mean, wouldn’t you get a paper woman's genitals or something?

this is it im guessing

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BeavisSaves Posted:

Ryouga Inverse Posted:

i mean, wouldn’t you get a paper woman's genitals or something?

this is it im guessing

oh

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Wouldn’t a paper woman's genitals be 1-shot use though?

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

Not if you’re igreat timestears and you have a male reproductive organ that can only measured by a microscope.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!