Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News Aboriginal Pygmy Tribe Found Living in Fran's woman's genitals

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Dateline: Brazil – the Amazon

Deep within the cavernous confines of Fran’s woman's genitals a primitive tribe of natives live out their lives completely unaware of the outside modern-day world. These pygmies, known as Klan****You, live a pastoral existence hunting crabs and harvesting yeast and yelling “fffuccckkkyou” at each other during communal bumsex orgies. Noted anthropologist Charles Sheen has been dispatched to the area to attempt to contact the dirty little buggers.

Biff Weasley edited this message on 09/01/2008 2:06PM

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Win

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

here are my findins:

the tribe klan****you are mostly mongoloids cast out from other tribes and found their way into the uterus probably tryin to return to the safe womb where no one makes fun of them they ended up dyin like they lived

chokin on a flood of my jizz

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Hmm, I like being made fun of though.

It gets me hot.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Mr Sheen, you ended up turning out to be a bit of a woman's genitals in Wall Street, but not even you would’ve been this fabulous person in that film. What’s gotten into you? Log in to see images!

Either way, it’s a scientific fact that anyone outside of **** YOU is a filthy fine upstanding member of society who has the intelligence of a raisin, so lol @ this thread

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!