Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay I peersonally believe that unstoppable chan is nothing more than a woman's genitals, but lets down some lines and we'll see

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

THATS RIGHT SON

I JUST THREW DOWN MY CHALLENGE LETS SEE YOU STEP UP TO THE MIC AND SEE IF YOU CAN MANAGE

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

UnstoppableC-
han

Avatar: 43381 Sat Jun 27 00:58:41 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

**** don’t you recognize your titties are undersized? You’re gonna learn not to throw down with the big dogs, by the time I’m all out you’ll be begging for pig male reproductive organs.

<quote>STGill

HB: No need however, I am not attacking you. This is not my realm and I am not here for war.</quote>

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

unstoppablechan you aint nothing to fear cus while im getting woman's genitals male reproductive organs go nonstop into his rear

this dude is steppin like he wants a piece but he better be paced cus he’s bout to lose face as i unleash and make him my feast

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 07/21/2008 7:14PM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

GOOD THRED

UnstoppableC-
han

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

naga you trippin’? I’m extraordinary, that’s why Odalisque loves me and thinks your woman's genitals too hairy. You ain’t had a pretty **** since Chernobyl went down because your woman's genitals’s too loose like your Burger King crown.

<quote>STGill

HB: No need however, I am not attacking you. This is not my realm and I am not here for war.</quote>

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I see this trollin’

I’m laughin’

Patrollin’ and enjoyin’ you posting dirty

This trollin’ so loud

e-male reproductive organs swangin’

hopin’ that the mods don’t catch you postin’ dirty

yiiih, yiiih, flamebate getting crunk

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

look at this fool spittin lines left and right pretending he’s got a big vocabulary but he’s just a sore sight

your collection of words is clearly irrelevant as there’s no way i should take woman's genitals advice from a man who’s involuntarily celibate

he references Chernobyl and the ****es he doesn’t have when he’d clearly die for cancer ****es when all hes got is his hand

you think you’re a man? well prepared to get blasted because you’re a woman's genitals and my male reproductive organs gonna dissolve you like acid

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

GOOD THRED

Could you try any harder to suck male reproductive organ? STOP SUCKING THEIR male reproductive organ!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

MAN LOOK AT THIS **** TAKIN TEN HOURS TO RESPOND THIS CONTEST IS OVER CUS HE’S CLEARLY GONE

THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF A woman's genitals IS WHAT HE IS, BECAUSE HIS HEAD SIMPLY SITS ON A GIGANTIC CLITORIS

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

**** fine upstanding member of society I JUST POSTED TWO FAT RHYMES IN THE TIME IT TAKES YOU TO POST YOUR LAME ****

I’D LIKE TO LIE AND SAY YOU’D HAD A GOOD RUN BUT LETS BE REAL YOU’RE JUST A CLOWN WIELDING A WATER PISTOL WHEN COMPARED TO MY RAP GUN

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

THIS **** IS CLEARLY OVER YOU COULDNT RECOVER IF YOU HAD A TEN POUND BAG FULL OF FOUR LEAF CLOVERS SO JUST LEAVE IN SHAME, REMEMBER MY NAME AND NEVER AGAIN TRY TO PRETEND YOU’VE GOT GAME

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

DAYUM fine upstanding member of societyS GOT THE GATS BUT THEYS JUS SHAT

****TARDED JIZZNITS DUNNO WHERE ITS AT

DOIN THE TIME CUZ THEYS RHYMES DONT SHINE

CHECK DA BEAT WIT YA SHEET SCRUB ****ES GONNA LEARN WHATS PHAT

UnstoppableC-
han

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Mother****a I can stand that! A man who can’t must command a new plan that demands a ransom. Your random trash-talk ain’t nothing, it’s a sin that the wind from your lungs still pumping your **** out at low speed, I’m Mach 3, you just can’t get the drop on me. ‘Cause your rap is bad and your game is low and that’s how these fine upstanding member of societys always know the true truth from the bad lies that blow out your whore mouth. Recognize.

<quote>STGill

UnstoppableC-
han

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I see you ain’t said a word, that’s not surprising right? Because while your woman's genitals’s all loose all my rhymes are all tight. I’m a breaker, destroyer, so bring your lawyer. You’re gonna wanna sue for slander by the time I’m done here because while your lyrics meander mine just make you look fabulous person.

<quote>STGill

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

DONT EVEN TRY TO PRETEND YOUVE GOT SOMETHIN ON MY RHYTHYM AND RHYMES

CUS IVE ALREADY PWNED YOU A MILLION TIMES

ITS CLEAR IVE WON IVE GOT MY RAP WIT SET ON AUTOPUN

YOU CAN CALL ME SOCRATES AND ILL CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT AND NAME YOU MR MEDIOCRITY

YOUR WORDS ARE NOTHING BUT SOFT TO ME AND WHILE IM GETTIN HARD DONT EVEN TRY TO TALK TO ME

MY WORDS HAVE FORMED A male reproductive organSWORD AND ENTERED YOUR bum

I’D PRETEND TO great times BUT AS IT MAY BE KNOWN IVE GOT NO CLbum

DISENTENDED FROM THE REPEATED bum BEATINGS IT GETS ME NO FRICTION

SO DON’T TRY TO PRETEND YOUR SO CALLED “SUPERIORITY” IS ANYTHING BUT FICTION

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

OH MAN LOOK WHO’S TALKIN THIS bumHURT BABY WHO’S STILL GOT TROUBLE WALKIN

YOU’VE CHOKED QUITE OFTEN ALREADY RUINING THE FLOW WHILE MINE IS STEADY

SO WHILE YOU TAKE TEN MINUTES TO WRITE ONE SENTENCE, I’LL FLOOD YOU AN ABSURD AMOUNT OF WORDS AND SETTLE THIS FOR GOOD

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 07/21/2008 7:48PM

UnstoppableC-
han

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Why don’t you bring the pain, but you’ll have to step up your game to do so. Me lose? No, you’re just spamming the threads like usual but I’ll use that to springboard my flow, go to the place where I get those most soul because I flow like the spice of desert Arrakis, and I know what you’re thinking “Oh man he brings the madness” well you’re right, but you only bring the badness, still you have this one last chance to grab this. Will you take it? No. Though you try your best you just can’t succeed because you’re brought down. Underground, because I’m first and last, ****.

<quote>STGill

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

UnstoppableChan Posted:

Why don’t you bring the pain, but you’ll have to step up your game to do so. Me lose? No, you’re just spamming the threads like usual but I’ll use that to springboard my flow, go to the place where I get those most soul because I flow like the spice of desert Arrakis, and I know what you’re thinking “Oh man he brings the madness” well you’re right, but you only bring the badness, still you have this one last chance to grab this. Will you take it? No. Though you try your best you just can’t succeed because you’re brought down. Underground, because I’m first and last, ****.

THIS THREAD HAS HAD IT’S FAIR SHARE OF CRAP POSTS BUT I CAN SAY WITH CERTAINTY THAT THIS ONE HAS THE MOST

YOU’RE COMPLETELY DEVOID RHYME AND FINESSE AND YOUR MOTHER IS FAT AND CRIES BECAUSE SHE TRIED HER BEST BUT DESPITE ALL HER EFFORTS YOU STILL REMAIN AND YOUR FAILURE AS A HUMAN IS AN ETERNAL PAIN

THATS RIGHT I’M KICKIN’ IT OLD SCHOOL, NOT LIKE YOU’D KNOW THOUGH, FOOL, CUS NOT ONLY WERE NOT AROUND BUT YOU CAN’T COMPREHEND MY WORDS AND RHYTHMS WHILE YOUR OWN ARE MERELY NOTHING BUT A RAP SIN

UnstoppableC-
han

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Naga with no moves. Meanwhile my rap grooves are clearly phenomenal, superlative, always affirmative in the question of the best ones that are reppin’ this thread, now I’ll give you a short one because I’m off to get head.

<quote>STGill

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Alright, rap battle over.

Requesting judges so that we can determine who is more awesome.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!