Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout TL;DR

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

FENK IS BUMINJURIED

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

AND HE KEEPS PROVING THAT ITT

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

yeah fenk doesnt have any proof, he’s just a bumhurt crying fabulous person without medals or friends

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

yeah fenk doesnt have any proof, he’s just a bumhurt crying fabulous person without medals or friends

QUOTED FOR THE TRUTH AND THE RELEVENCE ABOUT FENK’S REAL LIFE

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

No one likes you here, leave.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

ITT fenk WINS AGAIN!!!

It’s amazing that you continually mouth off about how you’re “winning” and how everyone else is a “cryfabulous person”, and yet everyone but you thinks you fail.

Everyone is blatantly saying to your face that you’re the “cryfabulous person”; you’re the one whining and crying, and full of fail and AIDS.

_

Maybe you haven’t noticed, but usually when everyone else agrees that you’re a fabulous person except you, it’s actually them that are right and you’re the one who’s wrong.

But no, keep going on and on and on and on and on about how “cool” you are, and how you’re the “winner” and everyone else fails, because we all know that it’s totally not you, it’s just EVERYONE ELSE rite? Lol.

And before you quote me and put a spin on it of your own, THAT’S SARCASM YOU ****ING RETARD.

_

tl;dr – Fenk is a bumhurt fabulous person who goes around accusing everyone else of being losers even though everyone else agrees it’s him. Oh, and btw, last time I checked KPC is the forumwarz equivalent of ICP. A bunch of AIDS infested losers who think they’re “hardcore” and “the ****”. GTFO the interbums and come back when you grow a pair, woman's genitalss.

/PWNAGE

Thank you. Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

further tl;dr – FENK GOT bumHURT USE THIS THREAD TO POINT AND LAUGH AT HIM NOW JEWISH SAUNA

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!