Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Interface ITT an Interview with the leader of the single best troll klan on Flamebate AAHZ

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

So AAHZ how DOES it feel to be the leader of KPC, the best troll klan on Flamebate by far?

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

So AAHZ how DOES it feel to be the leader of KPC, the best troll klan on Flamebate by far?

its actually quite a responsibility, there are lots of klans that ride our coattales.

often imitated never duplicated.

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Guys, as a nonpartial bystander I cant help but feel that this interview is slightly biased, and that fenk was begging the question in his first question.

Response?

AAHZ

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Orb Posted:

Guys, as a nonpartial bystander I cant help but feel that this interview is slightly biased, and that fenk was begging the question in his first question.

Response?

you are reading too much into this. thats not v healthy.

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

So AAHZ when you reformed KPC did you know that TSB which is now calling themselves something else for now to do some lame enjoy and pillage part two thing, was going to try and prop up the **** YOU klan so that we would lay off of them, because they are scared of us?

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

So aahz, why do you feel the need to be an incredibly ****ty poster? Is it your lack of friendship? Your failure at domination? Your inability to do anything of importance in your life?

Your crushing, overwhelming depression and the realization that you’ll die alone and unloved?

Oh, and by the way, I’m not going to read the reply or anything else in this thread.

KPC and KLAN **** YOU lack the ability to sustain interest in outsiders, which is why both klans will inevitably fail.

You could never be able to come close to the greatness of TSB, because TSB was interesting to people not in it, something that you’ll klan will never be. No matter how many times it’s revived.

Have fun being both a failure in real life and on a some ****ty internet game.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

...After a question like that, I’m afraid it would be a compromise of my journalistic integrity to continue covering this interview.

Good day, sirs.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

So aahz, why do you feel the need to be an incredibly ****ty poster? Is it your lack of friendship? Your failure at domination? Your inability to do anything of importance in your life?

Your crushing, overwhelming depression and the realization that you’ll die alone and unloved?

Oh, and by the way, I’m not going to read the reply or anything else in this thread.

KPC and KLAN **** YOU lack the ability to sustain interest in outsiders, which is why both klans will inevitably fail.

You could never be able to come close to the greatness of TSB, because TSB was interesting to people not in it, something that you’ll klan will never be. No matter how many times it’s revived.

AAHZ

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

So AAHZ when you reformed KPC did you know that TSB which is now calling themselves something else for now to do some lame enjoy and pillage part two thing, was going to try and prop up the **** YOU klan so that we would lay off of them, because they are scared of us?

i know everything TSB has done back when Facepunch was kicking them all over this site in 2007 so ya its not surprising.

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

AAHZ

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

so wait are you for or against your original argument now?

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

AAHZ Posted:

so wait are you for or against your original argument now?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA Did Nana just make a boo boo and slip into her old trolling habits and admit that what they are doing right now is gay, and is a stupid prank?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Please, could we try to be a little more positive? All of this negativity is not good for the community. Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

ITT: PIC THREAD!!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Angry hobo Posted:

ITT: PIC THREAD!!

RBK

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

ITT fenk sucks AAHZ’s male reproductive organ through a straw

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

gtfo janie

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

AAHZ: u all suck im not wasting time here nemoar tonite. i hope half of you are in pain and the other are crying. **** off

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

crayoncakes Posted:

AAHZ: u all suck im not wasting time here nemoar tonite. i hope half of you are in pain and the other are crying. **** off

lol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!