Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Unban Echuu, then quit lookin at my gut

great timesSQUAT_459

[fabulous person humping male reproductive organ bishops]

Level 4 Hacker

poop

Some weird guy on the internet is sayin’ he was banned or something. I don’t even know what that is; I just cook my burgers and don’t get involved on that internet politics. There’s enough politics going on in the trailer park right now as it is.

Whatever happens, remember to come down to the Dirty Burger for some cheesburger pies. Today they’re on special for 2.50 a slice!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Why was he banned?

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

I’m BACK! Where is my you were banned e-peen Log in to see images!

And for SG94:

Way back when enjoy and bf were interfering with each others raids i made a image:

and posted it to some bumhurt enjoy member, i then thought to myself this is a cool image i’m gonna use it as a sig and forgot i posted it there. Then Echuu2 came a long and used that image as a sig as well, and because i host it i thought i’d joke with him and changed the file to a shock image(pwnage.png is the SHOCK IMAGE, and pwnage2.png is the sig). So i forgot i had posted it General Discussion and someone reported it and here we are.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

why were you banned?

-oh

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 07/20/2008 6:12AM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Echuu Posted:

And for SG94:

Way back when enjoy and bf were interfering with each others raids i made a image:

and posted it to some bumhurt enjoy member, i then thought to myself this is a cool image i’m gonna use it as a sig and forgot i posted it there. Then Echuu2 came a long and used that image as a sig as well, and because i host it i thought i’d joke with him and changed the file to a shock image(pwnage.png is the SHOCK IMAGE, and pwnage2.png is the sig). So i forgot i had posted it General Discussion and someone reported it and here we are.

hahaha, nice

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Echuu Posted:

And for SG94:

I lol’d when I saw Echuu2 with that nice sig Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!