Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Front Page "Active Topics"

RBK

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

On the top-level Flamebate Page, in the Active Topics section, there should be some indicator as to whether the thread is RP or not. Most are obvious, but some are not, and it may help prevent misplaced Trolling.

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Hey. Isn’t ignorance a bliss?

JK that’s a good idea.

RBK

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Travalgar Posted:

Hey. Isn’t ignorance a bliss?

Depends. I haven’t been around long enough to find out how hard the B&hammer hurts to know whether or not it’s blissful.

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

RBK Posted:

Depends. I haven’t been around long enough to find out how hard the B&hammer hurts to know whether or not it’s blissful.

Same here.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

RBK Posted:

On the top-level Flamebate Page, in the Active Topics section, there should be some indicator as to whether the thread is RP or not. Most are obvious, but some are not, and it may help prevent misplaced Trolling.

That was suggested, but they decided to go with the “You are NOT posting in a RPG forum! Don’t know why this is important? See here!” below.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Think of it as some kind of very undemanding intelligence test. If you accidentally troll in a thread that isn’t in a RP forum you deserve a ban and pay more attention next time. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!