Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Dan0rz

Level 38 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

genericangstyposter Posted:

Jesus, why do you keep doing stuff like this? Maybe you’d like it if someone did it to you?

“In a moment 730 days become a Chapter…in 2 parts. Yahweh, like Goethe whom broke Faust into 2 parts(the first being far more interesting, yet the second ending in the heart of the matter), gave me my play in which I may now roll metaphorical credits on and decide whom I shall re-cast in this continued adventures of this Epically traveling Blogbarian….I’ll keep many of the same players, they worked quite well with the director(not i, i screamed at the director..cried in my trailer…only to realize the creative genius i was working with) i think.

As in all of this particular Blogbarian’s chapters…it shall end in a chronicled(to the best of our abilities) and soulful journey across this bloated land of gunpowder and roads. I believe now more then ever that the symbols and myths wrought from this particular journey shall live in my infokinetic weaponry for decades.”

On your LIVEJOURNAL! YOU HAVE A GAY SIDE! :-O

dude theres not 1 typo in there

if you hav to make **** up make it plausible u kno

sersly dude thats pathetic maybe u should hang up ur spurs

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!