Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

genericangtysposter on vidoe games again:

Excuse me? You’re going to make a game mature because of a third party patch? And then you give some bull**** about the game being gorier than you thought? Right. I believe you, ESRB. You’re so trustworthy and reliable. I hate you.

ur mom muts not let u buy m raetd games bcuz im prety sure no1 over teh age of 14 caers about teh ersb

generciangstypostre about hsi favorite bansd

Mine will probably surprise various people, I suppose.

1. The Misfits

2. Dead Kennedys

3. Iron Maiden

4. Oingo Boingo

5. Tool

6. Black Sabbath

7. Gravediggaz

8. Ministry

9. Iced Earth

10. The Ramones

ten difrent flavors of gay! its liek teh baskin robins of homsexaulity

generciangtsyposter about…soemthign

Me: “Excuse me? For one thing, I’m a very sensitive person, but let’s not stray from the topic too far, now. Second of all, I have trouble sympathising with someone who essentially lets her husband die simply because of money.”

Clbummate: “Well, he deserved it, because he slept around. If my man slept around, and I lived in a time where leaving my husband would be taboo, I’d kill him.”

Me: “Yes, he shouldn’t have slept around, but that is no justification for murder. Secondly, it’s stated in the play that he slept around because she faked an illness so that she wouldn’t have to sleep with him.”

Clbummate: “You’re just a pig. You’re saying you’d sleep with some whore because you didn’t get any. That’s wrong.”

there goes ur chaenc to get laid ahahahaha

-

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!