Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

SeƱor Bootyhole here! I’m an admin. So if you call me a “fabulous person” (without recorded proof) there will be repercussions.

If you run into an actual game-breaking bug—or even an annoyance that ruins your FWZ experience—just click “Report a Bug” in the top-right corner. It will automagically log the time, page and error you may have received, but you should still try to be as detailed and lucid as possible.

It won’t take you away from the action, either. It’s one of those Java pop-up dealies.

I guarantee it will be addressed and will help make your gaming experience better. As beta testers, this is what we need you for!

You can also whine about it here, but it’ll actually reach us faster if you use the Report feature.

Thanks for continuing to support the War on Forumz.

– JB

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!