Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

When I play evil characters, I tend to enjoy the “Oh, wow, he seems nice,” type of guy or the “haha- look at the eccentric, isn’t he swell?” I love subtle, selfish evil. I enjoy well thought out evil. In other words, if I played an evil character, chances are they wouldn’t just go burn a village or something. But I’m all up for D+D in any case, no matter what alignment or whatever.

I enjoy playing rogues, fighting types (esp. rangers), and clerics (of more militant faiths). I’m not terribly experienced at playing on forums, as I’m more of a tabletop guy, but if I make any mistakes you can all just let me know.

EDIT: Also, is this us playing D+D, or is it our characters playing D+D? We’d do very different things.

genericangstyposter edited this message on 11/07/2007 11:28AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!