Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

Today I woke up, got a shower, went to a friend’s place to play a couple board games, got really high and went to a fancy barbeque place on the beach where we watched the sunset and then i walked into the lake.

Went back to that friend’s place where everyone else fell asleep at like 1am so i drew for a couple hours and talked with a soon-to-be cuddle buddy and now I’m reviving a 7 year old thread at 6am cause it was the most positive thread I could find in a short amount of time.

Also snuggled with a cat for awhile til he ran off Log in to see images!

cute Log in to see images!

i’ve done nothing so far today (i’ve only been up a couple hours) apart from be hungover and start over Witcher 3 again

game too big….......... maybe i’ll actually finish Blood & Wine this time tho….........................

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!