Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

trantrang

[Acetaprexapril]

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You can get a bus pbum back to the smelly ghetto you came from! Har har!

And every tit-flasher in this thread needs to be sent to live with grandpaw on the farm! Guffaw!

But please continue to post more mammary glands for me to fap to, while I ****-shame you for my own crippling inadequacies: the biggest one being that I have to pay women thousands of dinars to put up with me long enough for me to get laid and be dumped a month afterwards.

Worry not for my fate, forum-denizens! One day, a girl that I put down on the Internet will finally have her self esteem smashed enough to see me as the best that she can get! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I can’t wait for that to happen! Log in to see images! trantrang edited this message on 08/23/2013 11:47PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!