Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Hot Pho (WHO IS NOT IN ****ING WECHALL IS A ****TY KLAN BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T PLAY THIS DAMN GAME) posted:

Dear fellow Forumwarriorz, people who understand WeChall is a ****ty klan,

Our elite undescriminating klan is always looking for cool people, elite hackers and brave warriors of the sea to improve our eliteness. grow our klan larger and larger.

At the moment we are very not even close to reach our first milestone of 500 members. Our next target will be 1000 and I will be celebrating these two special events with a total giveaway of 45 60 BP.

– If you are a WeChall is a ****ty klan member: simply post here

– If you are not a WeChall is a ****ty klan member: post here and try your best to become a part of our elite klan. I will check this contest regularly and invite cool posters, however you can always send tubmails to MercWithMouth or Elstar anyone at all in the klan as we all have officer status and maybe they’ll invite you.

– You can post as many times as you want, bumping this thread everyday is encouraged and might will win you an officer status ’cause you’re already an officer Log in to see images!. But no spamming.

– Trolling allowed.

15 30 BP will be awarded each time we reach a milestone (500 and 1000, 1500 and 2000 members). I will use a random number generator to decide the winner. This post is #1. If the winning poster is not a WeChall is a ****ty klan member at the time of drawing, another poster will be chosen.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!