Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

http://gawker.com/5899787/finding-goatse-the-mystery-man-behind-the-most-disturbing-internet-meme-in-history

Your first Goatse hits you in waves, rocking between confusion and disgust as the physiological reality of the picture resolves gradually, magic-eye style. Jay Stile, the pseudonymous founder of the infamous shock site Stile Project and a person who has seen more than his share of gross things, clearly remembers his first thoughts upon seeing Goatse.

“One: How is that physically possible? How is he not dead?” Stile told me. “Two: Why would any human ever want to do that? Three: the guy had a wedding ring on his picture! It’s probably, like, your university professor, or a doctor or a lawyer. You have no idea who this person is; it could be your neighbor—behind closed doors, people really do ****ed up ****. You go through this whole range of emotions. Why, who, what, where? It’s just ****ed. It’s unbelievable that someone would do that.”

And after that: “Oh God, I need to show this to everyone so they feel the same pain I did.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!