Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

AvengerousBi-
rd

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

jiggabosheezy Posted:

so a drummer, a groupie, and a Brit walk into a bar. The groupie is like “I want sex on the beach”. The drummer is like, “I have vibrating sticks we can ride all night”, and the Brit says “I can bring the queen’s tea it makes the best lube”

So they all leave the bar and start ****ing with the queen’s tea and the vibrator drumsticks, then she starts screaming so loud her juices start flowing all over the place and she electrocutes on the sticks and they break so the drummer gets ****ed cuz those were some good sticks.

The Brit is like “I’m Sherlock Holmes, ****” and the queen’s tea was actually infrared and reacted with the groupie and the drummer and Watson jumped out of the closet and they arrested them both.

Demented SkanHo Forgot to take her Pills Hey Ho.

A Hacker Commands a N00b Obeys.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!