Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

DJ Letum Posted:

I appreciate the help. The contacts for these missions, Carolyn Fartz, The Moneybags guy, none of them are “online.” I can’t message them. The only one who would be of any use is Shallow, and the only thing I get from him is his AFK message.

Not sure at what point you’re at in the story, but if you haven’t talked to Al yet, try going to http://www.forumwarz.com/bookmarks/by_type/mission_related and see if there’s anything new there.

DJ Letum Posted:

As for HugMastaDoug, I just went back and beat ****MyWife again, and again, nothing happened. I have his mission, telling me to pwn FMW, but nothing happens when I actually do.

[...]

EDIT: I managed to beat HugMastaDoug’s mission. I played through an earlier forum. Not sure how that worked. I’m still having issues with the other things though. :/

According to the wiki, you need to wait 24 hours before being able to contact HugMastaDoug again after he gives you your bumignment.

DJ Letum Posted:

Once again, appreciate the help. Do you really think I probably won’t get a response if I do try the contact us?

Well, anything’s possible I suppose, but I haven’t seen the Ginger Trout around in a while.

Ricket edited this message on 07/31/2011 6:16PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!