Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve -
from an Alte-
rnate Univer-
se

Avatar: 202036 2011-01-22 12:20:19 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 9 Camwhore

This user was dimension banned by FalconFour

Celerysteve Posted:

They hung 5 people again? Gee I wonder who the problem is. Are those the same guys you left of us for… oh now wait, you were in a bigger loser town with a bigger loser coal. I mean you were in towns plural with a bigger loser coal. I have such awesome people. I mean 4-5 guys that are just ****ing genius thinking of **** I didn’t think of, most my coals got solid leadership in and of thereselves who in turn place their loyalty in me. Very low drama. No complaints. The problem is woman's genitalss like pocky and space who make decisions based on their ego instead of logic …and the problem is they’ll probably say I have the biggest ego of all because they are dumb as rocks and don’t understand the word in the given context. The problem is not confidence it is not putting credit where it is due. But this will fall on the deaf ears of pigheaded ****s who will never be of any use anyway, so go forth and fail, oh ye losers who create your own limitations. You can only win the battle with yourself if you stop battling yourself.

Damn, son. That’s wasup. Pbum that bong over here.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!