Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

Thanks for weighing in! Your team has a spy too, if not more than one. Hypocrisy is not a virtue.

I’m REAL tired of seeing this. I don’t know if we have a spy over there. We very well may. But I can tell you that NOT ONE PERSON has come back to FoL and divulged your raid plans or your raid secrets. If there is a spy and if they are sharing information with someone, it’s NOT with the klan as a whole.

I’m not all that opposed to spying… but I *am* opposed to gloating over lopsided spying then whining that people are hypocrites despite that there’s no information getting back to us.

It’s not becoming of someone trying to advocate “fair play” and it’s really rather ****ty to do.

It’s no secret that I’ve always been a domfabulous person Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!