Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

xRAINBOWxPIK-
ACHUx

Avatar: 241263 2011-05-11 01:33:23 -0400

[Aperture Science I-
nnovators
]

Level 4 Camwhore

lol forumwarps

bobdisgea Posted:

when i was about 14 a friend took a pic of my moobs. Weeks later a friend of mine found it and thinking it was the others girlfriend(who would leave that out?)he took it into the bathroom. We have never let him forget this.

Ahahaha, that’s awesome. We did an April Fool’s joke on my friend back in high school, where we wrote a fake letter from an inmate at the prison, talking about how him and my friend James were going to run away together once he got out, and that nobody could stop their love. We got his mom in on it, and she sent him to the store while we hid in his room. He got back and she started screaming at him about the letter and calling him a fabulous person and talking **** on him, and I could have sworn he was crying.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!